Thursday, February 5, 2009

Beginnings

Blogging is new to me....and has a potential to become an addiction so with that being said...I'm going to start off slow....
...If I could just travel the world, write all day and make crazy money in the meantime, I probably would. Unfortunately, at least in my family, life just does not work that way (though that would be kinda flyy) and I've found myself busting my a$$ in a major I'm not sure I want to pursue. I'm not one those people that have known what they've wanted to be since they were 6. I have no major calling thats been apparent since birth. And although it may take me a little longer find something I love, I like it better this way. It gives opportunity to explore the true nature of my soul, the nature of ME.
...With that being said, the approaching graduation is a BEGINNING. To search for the ending to the statement "I am..." and come closer to a firmer definition of self. That statement has the potential to fill a book or just be one word. But hopefully through my travels, pursuits, ambitions, failures and hopefully much success, I'll finish that sentence. This should be fun lol.....

No comments:

Post a Comment