Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunny the Photographer????


Taking it back to my first blog, I said that i'm in college pursuing a major i'm unsure of. so, after 4 years in school studying to be a sports therapist, i find myself battling this idea of going back to school, as a undergrad, for another 3 years for PHOTOGRAPHY. WTF is wrong with me? i'm either one extreme or the other. No happy medium. Anywayz, its not that i dont want to be a sports physical therapist ( i love sports, i love injuries, i love people, what could be better?) but nothing beats being behind a camera to me. Its what i love. I haven't really done the photography thing for like 3 years, mainly because my major has consumed me, but now that i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo close to being a professional, soooooooooo close to being the stable person that others want me to be, i wanna do some reckless, risky, whimsical, unpredictable spontaneous and down right crazy and illogical stuff like this......that is so my style.

So recently i've been looking at the the Academy of Art University in San Francisco cuz they have a ill Photo program where you do anything from fashion, journalism or just classic. Idk, but i'm seriously thinking about making this move....leave it to me...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks my friend your blog is quite interesting I might add.

    Well the names z0 and the other goofball with the dreads is my pal Boogie.

    Check us out from time to time and we will be sure to do the same.Always interested in meeting new talent in todays world save my email s0uldbanana_CREW@yahoo.com i would like to see some of your work.

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete